Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring Fling!

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love spring time! The winter blues are no joke, everything looks dead and bare, (including my soul...........haha just kidding, but seriously it sucks.) just when you think that it wont end the trees start making little baby leaves and things start to slowly turn green, and then you wake up one morning and everything you see has turned every color imaginable and it feels amazing outside! I thought it would share some pictures from our Easter holiday.

 conner's first easter!



a couple of chubby chunks hanging out.
kitty photobomb :)

1 comments:

  1. Oh! Y'all look lovely and that boy is so sweet! I love that photo pennant garland! And that look that you are giving poor Georgie. I'm sure he learned his lesson!

    ReplyDelete